If your Inspection results suggest remediation, the Remediation Process may include, amongst other works:
- Removal of existing exterior – stucco, dryvit, stone, etc.
- Visible inspection of plywood and replacement with mold prevention treated materials
- Correct flashing of all windows and doors where necessary, installation of correct sill pan (all field fabricated – built on site for precise fit)
- Correct drainage systems will be installed to prevent future damage
- Finished exterior of choice. At this point you can choose the type of exterior you prefer whether it be stucco, stone, siding etc – the potential to revamp your home and investment is endless.